European Alliance of Initiatives for Applied Anthroposophy (ELIANT) brings together 10 actively engaged European umbrella organisations. As a civil society organization (CSO) since 2006, ELIANT is campaigning to improve the quality of life and cultural diversity across Europe in all spheres of life – and is especially concerned to ensure that real choices remain available.
To promote holistic and ecologically sound projects and initiatives by:
ELIANT builds on the basic European values of human dignity and freedom and sees its primary task as being to uphold and ensure the availability of choice in the fields of
- Pregnancy, birth and parenting
- Create a platform from which to organise conferences, seminars, workshops and discussions.
- Engage in active dialogue with members of EU institutions on issues of civic importance.
- Produce a monthly newsletter to share progress and provide information about initiatives we are keen to support.
- Serve as an important source of information for citizens, institutions and businesses about initiatives that promote and develop European cultural life.
- Use the process of petitioning to give voice to civic concerns about the continued availability of choice.
With its thousands of supporters across Europe, ELIANT has become an important organ for sharing human-focused cultural values. Learn more about the Alliance Charter and our history.