Traducerea în limba google aici nu este perfect! Cu cât suntem pentru orice mai recunoscător ajuta cititorii noștri să traducă textele în limba bună.
International Federation of Anthroposophic Medical Associations (IVAA)
The IVAA acts as an umbrella organization for all the anthroposophic medical associations across the world. It represents the interests of anthroposophic medicine with regard to political and legal matters on a European and international level.
The IVAA primarily focuses on securing:
- the legal status of anthroposophic medicine as an integrative medical system
- the availability of medicinal products on the market that are necessary for the anthroposophic medical approach
- access to anthroposophic treatments that include art and eurythmy therapies and many other forms of treatments belonging to the anthroposophic medical system
- pluralism in medicine with regard to
a) rights of patients to use the treatment of their choice
b) rights of physicians to offer the best available treatment for their patients.
- To engage actively on behalf of anthroposophic medicine in the relevant EU- and international institutions
- To consult on educational, training and research issues
- To collaborate with the major European medical umbrella organizations in the field of complementary and alternative medicine and with other health organizations in Europe and internationally
Anthroposophic Medicine in Europe
Anthroposophic Medicine is practiced by trained physicians and prescribed by more than 36,000 physicians in 22 EU member states as well as in Norway, Switzerland, and in more than 30 additional countries worldwide.
Anthroposophic hospitals and hospital departments (24 in Europe) have been established in five EU member states (Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden and the United Kingdom), as well as in Switzerland.Fourteen anthroposophic hospitals offer accident and emergency services, two are university teaching hospitals.
Anthroposophic Medicine is provided in more than 120 outpatient centers in 14 EU member states, as well as in Norway and Switzerland.
Anthroposophic treatments are provided by more than 7000 anthroposophic therapists (eurythmy therapy, art therapy etc.) and nurses in 25 EU member states, as well as in Norway and Switzerland.
Anthroposophic Medicine is regularly taught in the context of CAM at universities in five EU member states (Austria, Germany, Italy, Latvia and Spain) and in Switzerland. In 2015 IVAA has 32 member associations.